Remember when you could rely on your tools? nail nails and fasten fasteners with the WEN 21-degree framing nailer. Our spacious nailer holds up to 60 Roundhead framing nails at a time, ranging from 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch in length and .113 to .131 inches in diameter (10 to 11 gauge). simply attach your compressor to the 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet and get firing. Depth adjustment lets you determine the depth of the fired nails while the included carrying case makes for easy transport and storage between jobs. For maximum precision, install the single-fire trigger to prevent from misfiring two nails into the same spot, or to minimize work time, use the sequential trigger for reliable bump firing. Uses 5.8 CFM of air when operating at 90 PSI. And because its a WEN product, your framing nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Features both a contact and a multi-fire trigger for both single and sequential firing modes
- Accepts 10-to-11-gauge 21-degree nails ranging from 2 inches to 3-1/2 inches in length
- Depth adjustment lock nut allows users to control the depth of the fired nails
- Magazine holds up to 60 round head framing nails at a time
- Includes a spacious briefcase-style carrying case, lubricating oil and a no-mar tip to prevent damage