Remember when you could re-roof your roof? Nail shingles, insulation boards, waterproof tar paper, fiber cement roofing, siding, vinyl and more with the WEN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer. The versatile magazine holds up to 120 nails at a time, allowing for sizes of 11-gauge (.12 inches) nails ranging from 3/4 of an inch all the way up to 1-3/4 of an inch. Adjust the depth of the fired nails by turning the depth-setting wheel found on the head of the nailer. Clear jammed nails with the quick-release compartment on the side of the magazine. The adjustable shingle guide easily slides up and down the bottom of the magazine to help with quick and easy spacing for shingles of any size. This powerful nailer provides up to 430-inch-pounds of force at a 100 PSI operating pressure, making sure your siding stays in place. The rubber grip handle helps limit fatigue and maximize comfort during long jobs while the turnable exhaust valve on top of the nailer lets users aim the direction of the output air. With a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, drive fasteners using pneumatic pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI. This package also includes a bottle of oil, three assorted hex wrenches and a convenient blow-mold carrying case for easily transporting your nailer. And, because its a WEN product, your coil roofing nailer comes backed by a one-year warranty and a friendly customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- NOTE: unit may arrive in one of two color schemes; yellow and blue or orange and black