Remember when your nailer was a stapler? Or maybe you prefer your stapler to be a nailer? Either way you look at it, I didn’t get much sleep last night. The WEN 18-Gauge 2-Inch 2-in-1 Pneumatic Brad Nailer and Stapler offers versatility and reliability all in one compact design. Fit 18-gauge 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches in length (16 mm to 40 mm) or 18-gauge brads ranging from 5/8 to 2 inches in length (15 mm to 50 mm).
The spring loaded magazine makes for quick and easy reloads with enough space to hold up to 100 nails. The lightweight body combined with the rubber-lined handle limit fatigue during long days on the job. Operating pressure ranges from 60 to 100 PSI with the nailer consuming 0.5 CFM of air per nail at 90 PSI. The 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet allows for quick connection to your favorite air compressor. Adjust the firing depth of the nailer with the simple turn of the depth adjustment wheel and check the remaining nails through the nail gauge window on the side of the magazine. Adjustable air exhaust lets users direct the pneumatic air output in any direction while the powder-coated finish prevents wear and tear to the nailer’s body.
This package includes a blow mold carrying case, safety glasses, two hex keys, a no-mar tip to prevent surface damage, and lubricating oil. And, because its a WEN product, your 2-in-1 nailer comes backed by a two-year warranty and a friendly customer help line. Remember when your brad nailer could shoot staples? Remember WEN
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 5/8 to 2 inches in length
- Fire 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches in length
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotating exhaust, a 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet, and a quick release 100-nail capacity magazine
- Powder-coated finish prevents scratches and scuffs to the nailer’s body
- Includes a hard-shelled carrying case, safety glasses, lubricating oil, a no-mar tip and a two-year warranty