Tacking Strength Adjustment
Simply turn the adjustment nozzle to select the desired tacking strength for your project.
The soft grip handle promotes comfortable use and minimizes the chance of operational fatigue.
The easy to use/refill magazine fits 100 X staples and 80 X nails – minimizing the need for frequent refilling.
The nailer/stapler is compatible with 20 Gauge, 10.7mm 3/8″ crown staples (equivalent to Arrow T50 staples & Stanley TRA700) and 18 gauge 2mm (1/16″) brad nails (equivalent to Tacwise 18G, Arrow BN18, Bostitch 18G & Rapid no. 8 brad nails) of the following lengths:
Staples – 8mm (5/16″), 10mm (3/8″), 12mm (1/2″), 14mm (9/16″) and 16mm (5/8″).
Nails – 15mm (9/16″) and 16mm (5/8″).
As the name suggests, the anti-jam mechanism prevents jams, but it also prevents delays in use – processing staples or nails through the machine effortlessly.
Features low recoil levels for smooth controllable nailing.
Contact safety switch prevents accidental firing, so you can use the nailer with confidence.
Voltage: 120V ~ 60Hz Rated Current: 11A Rated Firing Speed: 20/min Staple Loading Capacity: 100pcs Nail Loading Capacity: 80pcs Cable Length: 6ft
Staple Specification Wire Spec: W1.2x T0.6mm Crown Width: 10.7mm (3/8″) Staple Length: 8 – 16mm
Brad Nail Specification Wire Spec: 18Gauge ( W1.25x T1.0mm ) Brad Crown Width: 2.0mm (1/16″) Nail Length: 15 – 16mm
- 11A Electric Nailer/Stapler creates fixings and fastenings – ideal for light duty decorating and construction jobs
- Fires 20 gauge (3/8″) (10.7mm) Crown staples (Equivalent to Arrow T50 staples, Stanley TRA700) in the following lengths: 8mm (5/16″) 10mm (3/8″) 12mm (1/2″) 14mm (9/16″) 16mm (5/8″)
- Fires 18 gauge (1/16″) 2mm (1/16″) Crown Brad nails in the following lengths: 15mm (9/16″) & 16mm (5/8″)
- Boasts low recoil levels for smooth controlled operation, as well as a safety switch to prevent unintentional firing
- The tool comes with 400 X 14mm staples, 100 X 15mm nails. So you can get started right away.