The Valu-Air 9021C 21 degree framing nailer features an improved design and durability for framing, decking and general purpose fastening. It has a single piece heat treated drive guide, ensuring longer life for internal wearable parts. With tool-free depth adjustment, it works for wide range materials. The light weight die cast aluminum housing and non-slip grip handle provide more comfortable handling.
- Wide range of applications including framing walls, floors and roofs, sub-flooring, wall sheathing/siding
- Drive 21 degree full round-head nails, 2 in. to 3-1/2 in., with 0.113 in. to 0.148 in. shank diameter (plastic or wire collated).
- Selective single or bump fire trigger (Optional bump trigger included)
- Solid rear-loading aluminum magazine for longer life
- Tool-less depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing