Simpson Shake and Shingle Siding/Roofing Nails have a 7/32-inch diameter flat head providing ample bearing surface to firmly secure shakes and shingles of all types. The checker pattern heads blend in with wood grain and reduce sunlight glare. Annular ring shank increases pull-out resistance to provide a secure attachment that helps reduce cupping of siding boards. The slender shanks minimize splitting and the diamond point makes for easier driving.
- 7/32-inch head diameter and .095-inch shank diameter
- Slender Shanks minimize splitting
- Checker pattern on heads to blend with wood grain
- Annular ring shank increases pull-out resistance
- Choose type 316 for seaside applications and superior corrosion resistance