The Ryobi P320 brad nailer has comparable power to some gas-powered nailers and the convenience of a cordless power tool. Any nailing job you may need to perform around the house, from installing roofing tiles to reinforcing joints, can be accomplished with the P320. On a single charge of a 4 amp hour battery from Ryobi’s One+ system, you can fire up to 700 nails up to 50 millimeters long. Adjust your depth with an onboard dial so you do not have to worry about fiddling with extra tools. Be sure to see what you are working on with the built-in LED lighting, and keep it handy with the attached belt clip. Get what you need to get done with the P320. It’s built for work, so get to it.
- NO COMPRESSOR NECESSARY: Integrated air compressing technology means that you only need a lithium ion or NiCad battery for power
- DELIVER UP TO 700 BRAD NAILS on a single charge with a 4 amp hour Ryobi lithium ion battery
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: You can easily change the depth of this nailer with the onboard dial
- DRY-FIRE LOCKOUT: Do not worry about damaging your wood, as the P320 will prevent you from firing without any loaded nails. This improves the longevity of the tool and protects your work surface
- DUAL LED LIGHTS: Work in dim lighting conditions with the built-in LED lights that shine bright on your target