Presenting RAMSOND (R) RM-CRN-45 coil nailer. This tools can be used for variety of applications,such as roof and wall sheathing, floor and wall framing, siding installation, wood box assembly, and fencing. It shoots 11 Gauge nails, ranging in size from 3/4″ to 1 3/4″. Its magazine has a capacity of 120 nails. The nails are readily available at any hardware store. It is highly durable and contractor/industrial quality, yet light weight and agile. The body of this gun is constructed of durable die-cast alloy for job site durability and low weight (approx. 5.9 lbs) . It is fitted with a cushioned handle for balance and optimal operating comfort, stability and safety. Internally, the driving blade is constructed of a very tough heat treated and hardened steel. It has an adjustable depth drive control so that the depth of driven nail can be easily controlled and adjusted depending on the particular application. It is also equipped with two carbide tips for durability. This ergonomically designed multifunctional tool is manufactured under the strict ISO guidelines for quality control.
This model operates using compressed air with any standard air compressor using pressure of 60 to 110 psi. It is equipped with a standard male 1/4″ 18 NPT air inlet (which is standard for all air hoses). It operates by a tiger-actuated mechanism that automatically positions and drives nails for rapid and precise installation. By simply resting the nose of the machine squarely against the work surface, the direction and angle of the nail is automatically aligned.
- Operates with a 60 to 110 psi standard air compressor; equipped with a standard male 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet
- Fastener type: 11-gauge nail (3/4 inch to 1-3/4 inches); Nail capacity: 120
- Trigger-actuated mechanism automatically positions and drives nails
- Minimum operating pressure: 60 PSI; maximum operating pressure: 110 PSI
- Composite gaskets, seals and rings with Ergo-Grip cushioned comfort