Designed for 3/4″ hardwood flooring this heavy duty aluminum casting professional tool is also supplied with adapter pads for 1/2″ and 5/8″ flooring. Reliable, durable and easy to maintain, it provides the professional and self-employed installers an excellent flooring tool for a low cost of ownership. A cast iron, 2.8lbs (1,3kg) 16” (400mm) mallet with white rubber cap is supplied with the 145. Allen wrench included.
- pneumatic fixed base Combo 2 in 1 nailer stapler installs all types of ½” to 3/4″ (13 to 19mm) hardwood flooring
- powerful yet smooth to handle, with no recoil effect
- high speed discharge valve activated from any angle
- exclusive piston/driver assembly with fewer o rings, eases dismantling and servicing of the tool
- drawer type magazine is sturdy and easy to load. It can use either 16ga L type nails or 15/15.5ga, ½” crown staples