PowRyte Elite 11 Gauge Air Coil Roofing Nailer is ideal for roofing, exterior drywall, insulation board, and fiber cement applications. The depth adjust wheel helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials. An adjustable shingle guide is perfect for quick shingle spacing. The nose assembly can be easily removed for cleaning or maintenance. The carbide tipped nosepiece helps reduce wear, extending the life of the tool, and skid-resistant pads guards is ideal for safety & tool protection when not in use. The side loading magazine is convenient and easy for quick replenishment. This nail gun also features a Non-slip rubber grip, and 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the project.
Operating Air Pressure 70-120 PSI
Fasteners Gauge 11 Gauge
Fasteners Length 3/4″ to 1-3/4″
Magazine Capacity 120 nails (1 coil)
Air Consumption 2 CFM @ 90 PSI
Tool Weight 5.92 lbs
Air Inlet 1/4″ -18 NPT
2 pcs Allen Wrenches
Oil Bottle w/ Oil
1/4″ Male Plug
Two-Year Limited Warranty
About PowRyte Elite:
Save Most Live Best. With Eosmos’ innovative company structure and advanced native management system, we save your money in every step of our operation, with a guarantee of high-quality and reliability. We deliver the most saving and best value to you.
PowRyte Elite’s expert product development team guarantees ingenious, innovative, and ergonomically-designed products for serious level DIY workers. PowRyte Elite’s products will be necessities that make your life easier and more efficient.
- Depth adjust wheel helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Nose assembly can be easily removed for cleaning or maintenance
- Carbide tipped nosepiece for long lasting performance, and skid-resistant pads guards for safety & tool protection
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI; Nails Length: 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch