PowRyte Basic 16 Gauge Straight Air Finish Nailer is ideal for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. The zero nail lock out feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine, and the split nose design for easy removal of jammed staples. A reload Indicator provides easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing. The no-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface. The nail gun also features a 360 degree adjustable exhaust port, and an included hook allows the tool to be kept near the user.
Operating Air Pressure 60-100 PSI
Nail Gauge 16 Gauge
Nails Length 3/4″ to 2″
Magazine Capacity 90 nails
Air Consumption 1.4 CFM @ 90 PSI
Tool Weight 3.1 lbs
Air Inlet 1/4″ -18 NPT
2 pcs Allen Wrenches
Oil Bottle w/ Oil
1/4″ Male Plug
Save More Do More on a wide range of quality mechanical and electronics products. With PowRyte’s innovative company structure and advanced native management system, we save your money in every step of our operation chain, with a guarantee of high-quality and reliability. We deliver the most saving and best value to you.
About PowRyte Basic:
Shop now with PowRyte Basic and you will never worry about overpaying anything. Specifically designed for entry level DIY workers, PowRyte Basic tools maximizes your saving by delivering quality tools with the LOWEST PRICES throughout the market.
- Zero nail lock out feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Split nose design for easy removal of jammed staples
- Reload Indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing, tool hook allows the tool to be kept near the user
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 PSI; Nails Length: 3/4-inch to 2-inch