The Model 50F, Trigger-Pull cleat nailer is the most advanced 18-Gauge Powernailer in its category. This nailer was designed with a variety of innovative features to work faster, longer and harder than the competition. The model 50F features trigger-pulled actuation, a one-piece adjustable Flex Foot and a surprisingly compact size. When it comes to fastening today’s top brands of engineered and hardwood flooring, this Powernailer is in a league of its own.
- This 18-guage flooring nailer takes all of the intimidation out of a floor installation with the pull of a trigger. No mallet is required to operate this tool! It is perfect for today’s top brands of engineered flooring.
- This Trigger-Actuated, pneumatic cleat nailer is fully adjustable and installs engineered wood flooring from 3/4″ to 3/8″.
- This Powernailer’s adjustable foot is will not scratch or damage prefinished floor. The Flex foot keeps this tool off of the subfloor so when adhesive is used, this tool will not drag, catch or gum up.
- This trigger-pull cleat nailer is sold as a kit and includes one model 50F nailer, one large tapping block and a Heavy-Duty Carrying Case.
- This nailer drives 18-gauge, L-shaped Floor Cleats (Floor nails) in lengths from 1-3/4″ to 1″. The model 50F can install traditional tongue and groove Engineered Wood Flooring as well as Interlocking systems.