The Model 2000F by Powernail is designed with performance in mind and is the ideal solution for fastening today’s top Engineered and Laminate flooring. The 2000F features Powernail’s re-designed FLEX Foot and only requires a simple adjustment to match varying wood thicknesses. The FLEX Foot can also slide off the tool, allowing you to top nail close to the wall. The 2000F’s unique nose design fits tightly into the nail pocket and slides securely along the workpiece for superior control. The nose design also features a clearing gate for the quick and easy removal of jammed staples. This tool’s compact size fits tight to walls, allowing for faster starts and finishes. The Model 2000F is the perfect installation tool for a wide variety of today’s top flooring.
- Used for the quick and effective installation of todays top engineered flooring
- 20 gauge Flooring Nailer drives 1″ to 1-1/4″ long L- Style cleats to virtually eliminate split tongues and dimpling of floors
- Features the Powernail Flex Foot that easily and quickly adjusts to the height of your floor
- Unique nose design makes clearing Jams easier than ever
- Includes Powernail’s Large Tap Block and carrying case and has a one year warranty.