The PowerStapler Model 15FS Mallet Actuated Pneumatic Stapler is designed to bring Powernail quality to a pneumatic stapler. For those looking for ease of use in a pneumatic tool, the PowerStapler Model 15FS provides several distinct advantages. The Model 15FS can staple 3/4″ flooring down to 1/2″ tongue and groove hardwood flooring through the use of easy-to-change, no-mar adapter plates. The Model 15FS is designed for use with 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″ and 2″ PowerStaples. Its handle features a control-fin for better positioning and operation. Included with the 15FS is a Made in the USA rubber mallet from POWERNAIL, this stapler built to endure daily use and heavy jobsite abuse.
- Installs 1/2″ to 3/4″ (16mm to 19mm) finished or unfinished hardwood flooring
- This Pneumatic Stapler drives 1-1/2″ to 2″, 15.5 ga. Flooring Staples.
- Foot features replaceable no-mar pad and an Easy-Clear gate plate for the quick and easy removal of jams
- Detachable long handle for maximized comfort and less back strain. The handle also features a control fin for better handling of the machine while in the nail pocket.
- Includes mallet (made in the USA), oil and wrench. One year warranty