Powermate VX CRN175P Coil Roofing Nailer combines value and performance into a tool that can handle all of your roofing needs. The tool features a lightweight magnesium housing to lessen user fatigue, a trigger lock to eliminate accidental firing, a 360-Degree adjustable exhaust port to direct the exhaust away from your face or work area. The Coil Roofing Nailer Features a tool-free adjustable shingle guide to ensure proper placement of nails and is engineered with an easy open nosepiece for loading nails and clearing jams. It has been specifically designed for use with wire collated 15-16-Degree coil roofing nails measuring at 3/4 to 1-3/4-Inches. It is perfect for roofing shingles and assembling crates.
- Offers a Lightweight Magnesium Housing to Lessen User Fatigue
- Featuring a Magazine Capacity of 120-Nails (One Coil)
- Engineered with an Operating Pressure of 70-115 PSI
- Designed for use with a Nail Range of 3/4 to 1-3/4-Inches
- Kit Includes: Roofing Nailer, Hex Wrenches, Tool Oil, 1/4-Inch NPT Attached Plug