Designed for use with 15-degree, 3/4- to 1-3/4-inch wire collated roofing nails, the RN175A nailer from Porter-Cable handles a wide variety of roofing and siding projects with ease. With a magazine capacity of 120, and two firing modes (single sequential and contact), this handy tool resists jams, loads quickly and easily, and is compact and comfortable to hold thanks to its rounded body and rubber grip. Its efficient motor features an exhaust diffuser that you can adjust without the need for additional tools, as well as a durable steel safety contact with dual carbide inserts to guard against wear and tear. For seamless transitions from restrictive to contact mode, there’s also a selectable trigger, and the shingle guide locks down for consistent results. The RN175A comes with 1/4-inch NPT fitting, oil, wrenches, and manual.
- Drives 15 degree wire collated roofing nails from 7/8-inch to 1-3/4-inch
- Two feed pawls provide a reliable nail feed mechanism
- Compact body design for better balance and style
- Consistent power on every shot with internal piston catch mechanism
- Selectable trigger – sequential or contact actuation mode; Sets nails properly every time with a tool-free depth-of-drive with detents