The CN65Z is a 0° Siding Coil Nailer, which is uniquely suited for materials like Cedar and Redwood Siding because of the types of specialty fasteners that are available in 0° plastic coil collation, such as stainless steel coil nails. The CN65Z is also equipped with extra power to deal with tough applications and all the essential features for a siding nailer, like adjustable drive depth, no-mar tip, and selectable sequential or bump trigger.
- Ideal for Cedar, Redwood, or other Specialty Siding Applications
- Zero degree collation accommodates stainless steel nails
- Optimal control with sequential or bump fire selectable trigger and depth of drive adjustment
- No mar work contact attachment to prevent damage to surfaces
- Ergonomic and durable magnesium housing