The OGG-3490CH Cordless Gas-Powered Framing Nailer combines the power and reliability of a Premium Framing Nailer with the ease or portability of Lithium Ion and Propane Fuel Cell technology, perfect for framing, sheathing, sub flooring, decking, siding, and crating usages. The affordability and versatility of the OGG-3490CH makes it the perfect tool for construction hobbyists, large contractors, DIYers and everything in between.
Nail Type: 30-34 Degree Paper Strip Collated Framing Nails
Nail Head: Fully compatible with both full round-head and clipped head framing nails
Nail Length: 2-inch to 3.5-inch (50 to 90mm)
Nail Shank Diameter: .113-inch to .131-inch (2.9 to 3.3 mm)
Nail Head Diameter: .266-inch to .303-inch (6.7 to 7.7mm)
Magazine Load Capacity: 48 nails per magazine
Cycle Rate: 2 nails per second
Weight: 8.16 lbs (3.7 kg)
Fuel Type: 165 mm Propane-Butane Fuel Cells
Fuel Cell Life: 1200 Nails per Canister
Battery Type: Li-Ion 7.2V 1.5AH
Battery Life: 4000 Nails per Charge
Recharge Time: 2 Hours
Dimensions: 13.7-inch by 13.3-inch by 4.2-inch (384mm by 338mm by 107mm)
Contents: One Cordless Framing Nailer, Two Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries, One 12 V Charger, Convenient Carrying Case, Safety Glasses, Two Hex Wrenches, One Pair of Foam Ear Plugs.
Fuel cell not included
Fuel, nails are available at Amazon under OrionPower brand
- Cordless, Portable, Lightweight usage on the job site, with no hoses or compressors.
- Lithium Ion Battery Technology fires 4000 shots on a single charge
- Generic Propylene-Butane Fuel Cells deliver plenty of power, each cell firing 1200 nails
- Fires up to 3.5 inch 30-34 Degree Clipped or Round Head Paper Strip Collated Framing Nails
- Also Includes: Two Li-Ion Rechargable Batteries, Charger, Carrying Case, Goggles.