The NV90AG) framing nailer drives wire Collated nails from 1-3/4″ Up to 3-D/2″ In length and features next generation “industrial design.” the redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7.7 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. The convenient side-load, tilt bottom magazine allows for quick and easy fastener replenishment. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7.7 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Accepts 1-3/4″ Up to 3-1/2″ wire collated coil framing nails