The NV75AN Coil Siding/framing nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the jobsite. Capable of driving nails as large as 3″ X .131″ At a rate of 3 per second, The NV75AN is both powerful and efficient. The side load magazine and open nose design offer convenience, while the plastic shield offers safety, deflecting wire Collation away from the user. It comes standard with a contact (bump) trigger installed on the tool and an optional sequential trigger in the box.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Contact (bump) trigger installed (comes with optional sequential trigger in the box)
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth in a variety of applications
- 360 Degree adjustable Air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction and away from the user
- Side load MAGAZINE for fast and easy re-loads