The NT1865DM 16-gauge cordless finish nailer allows the user to move easily around the jobsite without hoses or compressors! Equipped with brushless motor technology and powered by a compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery, It is capable of driving up to 1, 500 nails per charge. It employs a unique air spring drive system (similar to Metabo HPT Pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving-even at an angle, and easy maintenance If the need should arise due to fewer parts to manage. It also features a low battery indicator, selective actuation, tool-less jam release, tool-less depth of drive, variable position belt hook and LED light. This 16-gauge cordless finish nailer drives nails from 1″ To 2-1/2″ In length and can be used for a variety of applications including chair rail, install molding, cabinetry and other finish applications.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability
- Unique air spring drive system (similar to Metabo HPT Pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero Ramp up time
- Straight MAGAZINE holds 100 16-gauge fasteners From 1″ Up to 2-1/2″ In length
- Lightweight at only 7.3lbs for balance, maneuverability and minimal user fatigue and ideal for overhead and extended use applications
- Ergonomically formed soft grip handle provides Comfort and ensures a secure hold
- Led light is handy when working in low light areas