The NR90AC5 3-D/2″ Plastic collated framing nailer is capable of driving 3-D/2″ X 0. 162″ Plastic collated nails into LVL and many other engineered lumber products. The well-balanced design makes it easy to manoeuvre with less user fatigue. It’s tool-less depth of drive adjustment ensures proper driving depth- no matter the material. Switching between sequential and contact (bump) driving modes is easily achieved with the simple flip of a switch. The NR90AC5 has a two piece anodized aluminium magazine that features a simple two step nail loading process for Quick and easy fastener replenishment.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Capable of driving up to 3-1/2″ X 0. 162″ Fasteners
- Dry-fire lockout prevents empty (dry) firing for assured nail placement
- Well-balanced for ease of manoeuvrability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the Flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Two-piece anodized aluminium MAGAZINE makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense