The Metabo HPT NR1890DCQ4 18V cordless paper strip framing nailer completely raises the bar for cordless framing nailers. It is designed so you no longer need The dirty hoses, loud compressors or expensive Gas cartridges. It’s equipped with Metabo HPT unique air spring drive system that delivers similar performance as a pneumatic nalier, but offers total cordless freedom. It uses sealed compressed air to drive each nail, which results in zero ramp up time, up to 2 nails driven per second, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and best of all, there is No refilling of the air tank required. This cordless nailer is ideal for all construction framing applications but is particularly useful for punch-out work on a jobsite for Quick in-and-out operation with minimal hassle and professional results.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Unique air spring drive system that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero Ramp up time
- Brushless motor for longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for a professional finish with varying materials
- Selective actuation on the control panel transitions between sequential mode and bump Fire mode, when Rapid nailing is preferred