The N4004AB 18 gauge ¼” crown flooring stapler has been designed with the professional hardwood flooring installer in mind. It can drive ¼” crown, 18-gauge staples ranging from 1/2” to 1-9/16” in length. The high-grade composite magazine reduces weight and an aluminum body construction provides significant durability. This flooring stapler also features an over-molded rubber grip for comfort during prolonged use. It’s backed by our 5 year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Tool-less depth adjustable base from 5/16″ to 7/16″ for solid hardwood and from 1/2″ to 5/8″ for engineered hardwoods
- High grade composite MAGAZINE provides exceptional durability and protects against jams while minimizing overall tool weight
- Sequential actuation ensures accurate Staple placement every time
- 360º adjustable exhaust allows air exhaust to be pointed in any direction