Many new building codes require larger nails to fasten engineered materials, and as a result contractors often use two different nailers to handle their framing needs. Makita’s 3-1/2” High Pressure Framing Coil Nailer, model AN935H, features high pressure technology to meet the demands for larger nails, higher capacity, and greater versatility in a range of materials including the increasingly dense engineered lumber used in framing construction. The AN935H can operate at high pressure (180-320 PSI). With the power to consistently drive larger nails into dense materials like OSB, LVL and glue lam, it gives framing contractors one nailer to handle a range of framing needs. The AN935H has a superior power to weight ratio: it’s up to 30% more compact with up to 30% less weight than a conventional nailer. It weighs only 6 lbs. yet the high-capacity canister holds up to 300 nails in sizes ranging from 1-3/4-inch to 3-1/2-inch (.099” – .148” shank diameter, wire collated). With increased pressure for driving each nail, the AN935H delivers more consistent flush nailing. “Tool-less” depth adjustments have been engineered to provide the option of precise flush or countersink nailing, and a two-mode selector trigger switch allows the user to select sequential or contact driving options. The AN935H has an easy-load nail canister and a see-through window, with a nail size adjustment base for increased productivity. The canister base adjusts easily for various nail sizes, delivering faster, more efficient loading for increased productivity. For user comfort, there are large rubberized grips and a tool hook to keep the nailer close by while not in use. The AN935H is engineered for use with a high-pressure compressor, including the Makita 2.5 HP High Pressure Air Compressor, model AC310H (not included). It is ideal for framers using soft, hard and dense materials, as well as engineered lumber including OSB, LVL and glue lam.
- Superior power-to-weight ratio: up to 30% less weight and up to 30% smaller than conventional Regular pressure framing nailers
- Innovative high pressure technology enables nailer to operate at 180-320 PSI for more consistent flush nailing
- High power provides secure fastening in a variety of different materials including wood-to-wood and wood-to-c-shaped steel plates (with Hardened nails) and wood-to-soft concrete (with Hardened nails)
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and Countersink nailing
- Includes both a single sequential actuation trigger or a contact actuation trigger allowing operator to control nailing operations