The Hitachi NV90AG(S) 16-Degree Wire Collated 3-1/2 in. Coil Framing Nailer provides the stability, accuracy and durability any professional or handyman needs from their tool to get the job done correctly and efficiently. This tool can drive nails from 1-3/4 to 3-1/2 in. and comes equipped with a tool-less depth of drive dial that adjusts to ensure flush driving. A selective actuation switch allows for easy and fast transitions from either sequential or contact nailing depending on how fast or how carefully you need to work. The NV90AG(S) incorporates numerous contractor-defined features including a steel head plate for increased durability, and a compact design with a 7.9 lbs. total weight to handle any of your jobsite framing needs. Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams Includes: 16-Degree Wire Collated 3-1/2 in. Coil Framing Nailer – NV90AG(S).
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7.7 lbs. and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Convenient side load, tilt bottom magazine allows for quick and easy fastener replenishment
- Accepts 1-3/4 in. – to 3-1/2 in. wire collated coil framing nails