The NV90AG(S) framing nailer drives wire collated nails from 1-3/4″ up to 3-1/2″ in length and features Hitachi’s next generation “industrial design.” The redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7.7 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. The convenient side-load, tilt bottom magazine allows for quick and easy fastener replenishment. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- Head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Open nose design for easy jam removal
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip