The nr90ae(s1) framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2″ up to 3-D/2″ in length and features Hitachi next generation “industrial design.” the redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7.5 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a Bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, Roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- 2 Inch to 3-1/2 Inch Plastic Collated Framing Nailer (Certified Refurbished)
- Product is a reconditioned item and this is 21 degree model.