The NR90AES1 (Certified Refurbished) features Hitachi’s next generation “industrial design”. They have redesigned the head guard to allow you to get to the inside of the tool much easier and faster for maintenance. Now you can take out 4 bolts and have access to the cylinder, driver blade and several o-rings. The NR90AES1 fires nails from 2″ up to 3-1/2″. It only weighs 7.5 lbs making it easy to use all day. Even though it is super lightweight, the NR90AES1 still has the power of bulkier, heavier framing nailers. Use it for general framing, installing sheathing and flooring, truss build ups, window build ups and roof decking to name a few.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7.5 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Accepts 2″ up to 3-1/2″ plastic collated framing nails
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor