The NR90AD(S1) framing nailer drives paper collated nails from 2 in. up to 3-1/2 in. in length and features Hitachi’s next generation “industrial design.” The redesigned head guard allows for faster and easier disassembly process, saving valuable time during tool maintenance. Weighing only 7 lbs, it is easy to use all day, while still providing the power of a bulkier, heavier nailer. It can be used for floor and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction.. The Hitachi NR90AD(S1) 35-Degree Paper Collated 3-1/2 in. Strip Framing Nailer is smaller, faster and has more style than other models. It offers state-of-the-art performance and futuristic good looks with a lighter weight, too. This tool drives 2 – 3-1/2 in., paper tape, clipped head nails for easily tackling the most demanding framing jobs. A Flip Fire switch lets you choose sequential or bump fire modes depending on how fast or how carefully you need to work, and a tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment means less downtime and more productivity.. Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch . Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor. Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishments quick and easy, reducing downtime. Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams. Rubber grip over-mold on the handle and trigger provides a secure grip, while additional rubber grip on the backside of the nailer adds comfort when nailing in overhead applications. Includes: 35-Degree Paper Collated 3-1/2 in. Strip Framing Nailer – NR90AD(S1),Safety Glasses.
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Accepts 2 in. up to 3-1/2 in. paper collated framing nails
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense