The NR90ADS1 framing nailer drives paper collated nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″ in length and features Hitachi’s next generation “Industrial Design”. The newly redesigned head guard allows for a faster and easier disassembly process, saving you valuable time during toolmaintenance. The NR90ADS1 weighs only 7.0 pounds, making it easy to use all day, while still providing the power of bulkier, heavier nailers. A selective actuation switch adds the convenience of being able to quickly change between bump or sequential fire and the tool-less depth of drive eliminates the need to adjust the pressure at the compressor. The simple two-step loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Two piece anodized aluminum magazine making repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two step nail loading allows for quick and easy reloads
- Rubber grip overmold on the handle and trigger provides a secure grip, while additional overmold on the backside of the nailer adds comfort when nailing in overhead applications