The NR90AC5 3-1/2″ Plastic Collated Framing Nailer is capable of driving 3-1/2″ x 0.162″ plastic collated nails into LVL and many other engineered lumber products. The well-balanced design makes it easy to maneuver with less user fatigue. It’s tool-less depth of drive adjustment ensures proper driving depth- no matter the material. Switching between sequential and contact (bump) driving modes is easily achieved with the simple flip of a switch. The NR90AC5 has a two piece anodized aluminum magazine that features a simple two step nail loading process for quick and easy fastener replenishment.
- Capable of driving 3-1/2″ x 0.162″ plastic collated nails into LVL and many other engineered lumber products
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear and limits slippage when driving at a slanted angle
- Covered by Hitachi’s 5-year professional warranty
- Includes Safety Glasses (875769) and Rafter Hook (889078)