Features an improved design and durability for framing, decking and general purpose fastening. It has a single piece heat treated drive guide, ensuring longer life for internal wearable parts. With tool-free depth adjustment, it works for wide range materials. The light weight die cast aluminum housing and non-slip grip handle provide more comfortable handling.
Tekware company is committed to providing the best quality products and services at the best price and we have so many years experience about our products, our most attention to any details of products will bring you a satisfactory experience.
Dimension: 107*379*500mm (4.21″*14.92″*19.69″)
Operating pressure:80-120psi (5.5-8bar)
Max pressure:120psi (8.3bar)
Product weight: 3.8kg(8.36lb)
- Air nailer light weight and well balanced for easy operating.Rubber cover at the end of the magazine and both side of the main air nailer’s body protect
- Superior power with hardened one piece piston for professional application
- Air nailer’s open nose design, for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Tool free depth of drive adjustment, for flush or countersunk drive into varying material
- Hardened claw tip, reduces wear and limits slippage when driving at a stand angle