The HBT HBCN65P coil siding nailer brings power, precision, and convenience to the job site. It accepts 15 degree wire collated and plastic sheet collated coil nails from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″ in length. This lightweight tool features an magnesium housing that makes it durable enough to repeatedly withstand the rigors of all-day use. And with adjustable nail depth and a soft rubber foot, you can work with a range of siding materials. It is widely used for wall sheathing, siding, fencing, exterior trim, and decking installation.
- Drives 1-1/4- Inch to 2-1/2- Inch Plastic or Wire Collated Coil Siding Nails;
- Magnesium housing to provide light comfortable usage as well as promising durability;
- Easy Jam-Release and maintenance due to exposed nose guide when opening magazine;
- Sequential fire or contact fire through a flip of a switch;
- Tool-free depth adjustment sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently; 360˚ adjustable exhaust to direct air away from the user; 360˚ swivel air plug minimizes hose twisting for improved control around work area.