The HBT HBCN45P is designed for use with 15 degree, 7/8” To 1-3/4” Wire Collated roofing nails, it is an ideal tool for roofing, siding installation and wooden box assembly. This air nailer can drive roofing nails fast and hard while its lightweight design prevents user fatigue. The nail gun features an adjustable shingle guide for accurate shingle spacing and steel contact safety with dual carbide inserts for less wear. The selectable trigger makes for easy change between sequential and contact mode. It also features a tool-less adjustable depth control and 360 degree exhaust. This professional-grade tool is perfect for construction workers, roofers and anyone looking for long-lasting performance. Operation pressure: 70-120PSI, magazine capacity: 120pcs.
- Drives 11 gauge full head coil roofing nails ranging from 7/8” To 1-3/4”
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact mode
- Tool-free adjustable depth control helps set nails properly; adjustable shingle guide allows for quick and consistent shingle spacing
- Durable and lightweight magnesium housing helps reduce user fatigue
- Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety and tool protection; contact safety With Carbide inserts for less wear and tear