The 3-in-1 Pneumatic Flooring Tool is great for the professional and homeowner alike. It drives 15.5-gauge flooring staple (1 1/2-2”) with 1/2” widths and 16-gauge T- and L-cleats (1 1/2-2”). This tool features mallet actuated pneumatic driving action and a comfortable handle for optimal control and comfort, even during extended use. Don’t hesitate to buy it
Ergonomically designed with longer handle and comfortable rubber grip
Mallet actuated pneumatic driving action
High capacity magazine reduces downtime with fewer reloads
High strength aluminum housing for less weight and greater durability
Lightweight, well-balanced and more powerful
Loading Capacity: 60 staples; 100 T- and L-cleats
Fastener Details: 16-gauge T- and L-cleats (1 1/2-2”), 15.5-gauge flooring staple (1 1/2-2”) with 1/2” widths
Air Consumption: 0.033CF/cycle @ 90 PSI
Applications: 3/4”, 5/8”&1/2” Tongue $ Groove Solidwood flooring
Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
Item Dimensions: 19″ x 3″ x 20.5″
Net Weight: 14 lbs
- High Quality and Durable—It features a hardened driver blade for longer life, a composite base plate to eliminate stretches and damage to surfaces, and economical air consumption with low noise.
- High Capacity Magazine—The durable magazine holds 60 staples or 100 T- and L-cleats, which means you can work longer before reloading.
- Easy to Operate—It features a heat treated aluminum housing and a comfortable ergonomically longer handle for ease of operation, even during extended use.
- More Efficiency—Unlike manual flooring tools, this pneumatic nailer only needs a light strike to fully drive your fastener, achieve more efficient work.
- Recommended Use—Revolutionary 3-in-1 design for use with staples, “L&T” shaped cleats and nails. This Air-powered Flooring Nailer is specifically designed for installing hardwood flooring.