Put the nails into the bullet clip, adjust the nailing depth and connect the nail gun to the air compressor. Then you can nail composite boards with the guns! How efficient and labor-saving the nail gun is!
Adjustable nailing depth
Pneumatic power, energy-efficient and labor-saving
Available for composite boards
2 kinds of nails
Aluminum alloy gun body & oxidation bullet clip
Weight: 3.2 lbs
Safe operating pressure: 60-100PSI
Capacity: 100 pieces
Available nails: 18 GA single row straight nails & Horseshoe nails
Materials: Aluminum alloy gun body & White oxidization bullet clip
Accessories included: a pair of goggles, a small bottle of lubricating oil, 2 wrenches, and one set of nails for each kind.
- 【Easy Depth Adjustment】Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with a button for proper setting of staples.
- 【Ergonomic Design】Lightweight aluminum alloy body weighs in at 3.2 pounds with rubber-grip handle for maximum comfort.
- 【Easy Operation】Hold up to 100 brads in the magazine with a Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal.
- 【High Quality and Durable】Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface.
- 【Wildly Used】The brad nailer is available for 2 kinds of nails: 18GA single row straight nails (F10-F50) and horseshoe nails (9016-9040). Choose the right nail for jobs.