The 3/4″-1-3/4″ Angled Coil Roofing Nailer is the epitome of power and durability. The versatile magazine holds up to 120 nails at a time. Clear jammed nails with the quick-release compartment on the side of the magazine, as well as convenient and easy for quick replenishment, one-step nail loading. This powerful nailer provides up to 420-inch-pounds of force at a 90 PSI operating pressure, making sure your siding stays in place. In addition, the rubber grip handle helps reduce fatigue and maximize comfort during long jobs.
Lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
Long-lasting rubber grip for added comfort
Include: Oil pot, glasses and wrench
Product Dimensions : 11*4.6*12 inches
Item Weight: 7.2 pounds
Material: Aluminum alloy
Magazine Capacity: 120 Nails
Operating Pressure: 70-115 PSI
Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
Fastener Details: 15º 7/8″ to 1-3/4″ Wire Collated Coil Roofing Nails
Driving Power：420 in./lbs at 90 psi
Air Consumption：0.042-0.046ft3 (1.5lit)/cycle at 90 psi
- 【High-Capacity】Holds up to 120 nails (length: 7/8″ to 1-3/4″) at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams.
- 【Adjustable Depth Control】Adjustable exhaust design, it can control the depth of the nail by revolving the lid on the top to meet the different demand for nail beating.
- 【High Strength Magazine】Features a high-capacity side-load magazine, it’s convenient and easy for quick replenishment，one-step nail loading.
- 【Safe Use】The impact function of the nail outlet can effectively prevent accidental triggering and ensure the safety of use.
- 【Humanized Design】The handle is designed with anti-skid and shock absorption rubber. It is comfortable to grasp, reduces fatigue，and make the operation easier.