The Freeman pneumatic PFR3490 30-34 Degree 3-1/2 in. Clipped Head Framing Nailer can handle any project involving framing, sub-floors, decking, fencing and more. The PFR3490 has all the upgraded internal components of a typical Freeman product, including a 360 degree adjustable exhaust, a one piece drive blade, Teflon O-rings, an anti-dry firing features prevent jamming and reduces the incidents of producing framing with an insufficient number of nails and add life to the gun, as well as an anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder for increased durability. An easy to use two finger depth adjustment dial allows for quick adjustments to nail depth on any project, with no tools involved. This Freeman framing nailer features a magnesium constructed body to reduce weight, resulting in less fatigue while you use it. The no-mar tip, which is removable to expose “teeth” for toe nailing, will prevent damage to a work surface. This PFR3490 will fire 30-34 degree clipped head, paper collated framing nails ranging from 2″ – 3-1/2″ and boasts the versatility to fire nails sequentially or one at a time. This product is backed by our Freeman 7 Year Limited Warranty.
- Ideal for framing, wall sheathing, siding installation, sub-floors, pallet building, wood box assembly and fencing
- Interchangeable triggers for single or contact firing
- Adjustable depth for various applications, no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces
- Uses between 30° to 34° Clipped-Head paper collated framing nails ranging 2″ to 3-1/2″ in length
- Anti-dry fire mechanism stops triggering or firing with five nails remaining in the magazine