PFR2190 Features: -21 3.5” Framing nailer.-Material: Magnesium.-360 adjustable exhaust.-Anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine.-Durable plastic case.-Finger depth adjustment.-No-mar pad.-One piece drive blade.-Anti-dry-cycle mechanism.-Fastener gauge: 8 – 10.-Fastener range: 2” – 3.5”.-Operating pressure: 60 – 115 psi.-Magazine capacity: 55. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 20″ x 6.5″ x 14.25″ Warranty: -7 Year limited warranty.
- Ideal for framing, wall sheathing, siding installation, sub-floors, pallet building, wood box assembly and fencing
- Interchangeable triggers for single or contact firing
- Adjustable depth for various applications, no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces, anti-dry fire mechanism activates with 5 nails remaining in magazine
- Uses 21° Round head plastic collated framing nails ranging 2″ to 3-1/2″ in length
- ” Includes plastic carrying case”