PBR50Q Features: -Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails for high production applications. -Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. -Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently. -PTFE O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts. Type of Nailer: -Brad Nailers. Type of Fastener: -Brads. Fastener Size Range: -1.25″ – 2.5″. Fastener Gauge: -18. Generic Dimensions: -10.5″ H x 9″ W x 2.25″ D. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -10.5 Inches. Overall Width – Side to Side: -9 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -3.5 Pounds.
- Ideal for decorative trim, shoe molding, base board, crown molding, base molding, door and window casing, door installation, chair rail, hand railing and other projects
- Uses 18-Gauge Straight Brad Nails ranging from 5/8″ to 2″
- Adjustable Depth for different applications
- Design with Quick release for easy access to clear jams
- Dual Spring Magazine, reversible belt hook and reload indicator