This nailer is the ideal tool for framing, decking, and fencing jobs. It features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, a 1-piece drive blade, and rubber O-rings.
The no-mar tip protects surfaces from damage, but you can take it off to reveal teeth that grip onto lumber for a secure, no-slip hold when firing. The tool-free depth adjust provides a wide variety of options for driving depth, while the air filter and anti-dust cap help keep the interior of your tool clean and functioning smoothly. The ¼” Industrial NPT swivel fitting rotates 360 for maximum accessibility in tight spots. Hang your nailer up with the integrated rafter hook when you need to free up an extra hand.
You can quickly switch from bump to single fire using the select fire trigger. It features an anti-dry fire mechanism that protects the internal parts by stopping any firing when there are only a few nails. Insert an additional strip of nails through the rear-load magazine, and you are ready to go. This nailer is designed to use 30 to 34 paper collated clipped head framing nails between 2 in and 3-1/3 in. length (.113” to .131” shank), and is compatible with any brand.
The 34 Clipped Head Framing Nailer (Model: EFR3490) is suitable for any professional or do-it-yourselfer, and is high-performing in both indoor and outdoor applications. This framing nailer is part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools, and is covered by a 5 Year Professional Tool Warranty and a 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Durable construction with lightweight magnesium body, 1-piece drive blade, and rubber O-rings
- Select Fire trigger allows you to quickly switch from bump Fire to sequential Fire
- Tool-free depth adjust makes it easy to adjust driving depth for each project
- Anti-dry Fire prevents firing with low fasteners, and will resume firing once more are added
- Protective no-mar tip can be removed to expose teeth that give a secure, no-slip grip when firing