Remember when your nailer was a stapler? Or maybe you prefer your stapler to be a nailer? Either way you look at it, I didn’t get much sleep last night. The EJWOX 18-Gauge 2-in-1 Pneumatic Brad Nailer and Stapler offers versatility and reliability all in one compact design. Fit 18-gauge 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches in length (16 mm to 40 mm) or 18-gauge brads ranging from 2/5 to 2 inches in length (10 mm to 50 mm). The spring loaded magazine makes for quick and easy reloads with enough space to hold up to 100 nails. The lightweight body combined with the rubber-lined handle limit fatigue during long days on the job. Operating pressure ranges from 60 to 100 PSI. The 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet allows for quick connection to your favorite air compressor. Adjust the firing depth of the nailer with the simple turn of the depth adjustment wheel and check the remaining nails through the nail gauge window on the side of the magazine. Adjustable air exhaust lets users direct the pneumatic air output in any direction while the powder-coated finish prevents wear and tear to the nailer’s body.
This package includes a blow mold carrying case, safety glasses, two hex keys, and lubricating oil.
Product Details and Features
Brand Name: EJWOX
Set/packed size: 11.4×13.0x3.4 inches
- Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 5/8 to 2 inches in length; Drive 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches in length (Crown staples and brads not included).
- Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a directional exhaust, a 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet, and a quick release 100-nail capacity magazine
- Come with a hard-shelled carrying case, safety glasses, lubricating oil, 2pcs hex keys
- Durable & lightweight aluminum body with powder-coated finish prevents scratches and scuffs on the tool.
- Drive pin can work over 150 thousand times. This brad nailer is ideal for decorative trim, chair rail, baseboards, window casing, shoe & crown molding.