The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4″, carrying case, and owner’s manual.
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8″ to 2″ length. Power Source: Pneumatic. Power Tool Type: Pneumatic