The DEWALTÂ 20V MAX XR Brushless 2 Speed Nailer uses the power of a brushless motor to drive in nails anywhere from 2 inches to 3-1/2 inches long. With two operating modes, you can use your tool in sequential mode, for precision in placement, or bump mode, which provides speed for finishing quickly. The dual speed option on this cordless nailer also allows for the use of different nail lengths. For safety, there is a trigger lock to disable the trigger when the tool is not in use. The top cap of this DEWALT nailer is impact resistant, for your peace of mind, and removable, for easy machine troubleshooting. The nose cap is similarly easy to access to remove jammed nails safely and simply. Weighing in at 7.7 pounds, this cordless nailer is heavy duty and will be fine on tough jobsites. To back this up is the DEWALT Guaranteed ToughÂ 3-year limited warranty to cover your tool.
- Brushless Motor and engine design provides the power to drive 3-1/2″ nails
- Sequential or bump operating modes
- Dual Speed optimizes the motor for different nail lenghts
- Accepts 30-34 degree paper tape nails, clipped and off set round head
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18