Complete NRH83A Framing Nailer with tool-less depth of drive adjustment. The classic design the market loves and demands. The Complete NRH83 is designed to shoot 20 to 22 degree full round head plastic strip nails. It accepts 2″ to 3-1/2″ length nails, while only weighing 8 pounds. The NRH-83 features a stainless trigger valve and heat treated driver blade to reduce wear and extend the life of the parts. The open nose allows users to quickly clear jams, while ensuring perfect placement when toe nailing due to its aggressive design. The high capacity magazine is made of lightweight aluminum for better durability.
- 20 – 22 Degree Round Head Framing Nailer. Accepts 2″ to 3-1/2″ plastic collated nails .113 to .148 diameter
- Tool-less Depth of Drive Adjustment. Standard bump fire trigger. Heat treated driveblade to extend life
- High capacity, lightweight aluminum magazine for better durability. Stainless trigger valve to reduce wear.
- Agressive nose for toe nailing. Soft rubber handle to reduce recoil
- Spare parts kits avialble