The BOSTITCH U/LPF28WW 28 Degree Low Profile Wire Weld Framing Nailer features a low profile design for getting in between rafters and tights spaces. The tool-free selectable trigger allows for a single-drive (sequential nailing) or multi-drive (bump nailing) mode with the flip of a switch, and the tool-free depth of drive adjustment is designed for precise sinking of fasteners. This unit has an adjustable rafter hook which allows users to have both hands free when necessary. It also features a no-mar tip to prevent damage, along with a last nail retention magnet which helps prevent the last nail from dropping out of the nose of the tool. Also, an internal air filter protects engine from harmful contaminants such as dirt and debris. The low tool weight (7.6 lbs) helps reduce user fatigue, and an over-molded grip provides all day comfort and a secure grip. This nailer delivers power of 840 in-lbs at 100PSI with a fastener range of 2″ – 3-1/4″. This is a factory reconditioned tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new condition. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes.
- Low profile design for getting in between rafters and tight spaces
- Selectable trigger to switch from single-drive to multi-drive mode with the flip of a switch
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment designed for precise sinking of fasteners
- Adjustable rafter hook designed so end-users can use both hands when needed
- Last nail retention magnet prevents last nail from dropping out of the nose