The BOSTITCH U/BRN175 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nailer combines performance and adjustability to handle roofing applications. This light weight 4.8lb roofing nailer drives 3/4″ to 1-3/4″ coil roofing nails. A selectable trigger allows you to change between two firing modes, single sequential and contact mode, which can be selected using the dial above the trigger. There is a wheel to adjust the drive depth so that nails can be properly installed into a variety of materials. The exhaust cap can swivel so that the exhaust is always pointing away from the user and the shingle guide under the magazine can be adjusted for proper shingle spacing. The BRN175 also comes with a rubber comfort grip and carbide in the contact arm to help extend the life of the tool. This is a factory reconditioned tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new condition. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes.
- Selectable trigger allows the tool to be switched between contact and sequential firing modes
- Depth adjust wheel helps drive nails to the proper depth
- Adjustable exhaust directs the air away from the user
- Adjustable shingle guide for consistent shingle spacing
- Carbide nose inserts extend the life of the tool