No need to buy a brad nailer and a crown stapler separately, this super-versatile nailer/stapler tool packs two tools into one handy unit. Perfect for crafts, paneling, nailing finish and trim, cabinetry and more, this tool let’s you swap nails for staplers rather than disconnecting and connecting a new tool to the compressor. In nailer mode, the unit drives brads up to a 1-5/8 inches in length for anything from stair construction to cabinet work. The stapler mode fires 18-gauge, 1-1/2-inch finish staples for easy furniture upholstering and craftwork. An adjustable depth guide sets staples and brads to desired depths quickly and conveniently. And, tool-free adjustable exhaust easily directs exhaust away from the user. –Brian D. Olson
What’s in the Box
¼-inch air fitting, 1,000 2-inch brad nails, 1,000 1-inch staples, carrying case hex wrench extra no-mar tip and oil.
- 5/8- to 1-5/8 18-gauge brad nailer and ½- to 1-1/2-inch 18 crown staple combo tool
- Adjustable depth dial; tool-free directional exhaust; 135-inch-pounds driving power
- Nail lock-out feature eliminates dry firing; magazine holds 100 nails
- Includes ¼-inch air fitting, 1,000 1 5/8-inch nails, 1,000 1-inch staples, carrying case hex wrench extra no-mar tip and oil
- Measures 9-1/4-inches (length); weighs just 2.6-pounds; 7-year warranty