2750-1881 Features: -Magnesium housing for job site durability.-Aggressive wear guards and skid resistant pads.-Carbide inserts in tip for long life.-Integrated last nail capture feature and nail lockout.-Patented single action side load canister.-410 inch per pound of driving energy for the hardest of applications.-Quick set adjustable depth control for consistent nail drives.-Over molded grip for comfortable use.-Shingle guide that requires no tools to adjust for fast layouts.-Full round river for more consistent drive quality.
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight magnesium housing and carbide tips for long life
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading.
Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty